Monday, January 4, 2010

Snow's a little different in the South...
















Not exactly what we are used to, but non the less, Braden insisted on trying to play in the snow. We went out for a few minutes, but he quickly realized that this was not exactly Illinois snow. Jason and I laughed because of all of the closings in Arkansas due to weather, but I am guessing that all of the neighbors were probably laughing at us in our big snow suits trying to get a tast of "real winter!"
The first picture is from one of last year's big snows in Illinois, and the others are from what is apparently a big snow in Arkansas. Oh, the picture of the two kids in it is what happens when I ask them to pose together...Nice.
Good thing we went out this morning, because it is all melted this afternoon!
And yes, Allison is wearing her brother's hand me down boots.





4 comments:

  1. at least you saw snow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely no Illinois snow, but I'll take a snow day any time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! I had to rethink what you were saying because I at first thought you were talking south being..USA and north being Canada...I got it!! I bet there were possibly even some school closings!:) The kids look cute in their snowsuits anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! :) The snow was more weak than normal this year unfortunately. At least last year our whole entire yard got covered in snow, ha! Memphis City Schools closed on Friday just because of the cold! That was a new one for me! Ha ha..

    ReplyDelete