Thursday, January 14, 2010













She puts up with a lot from her big brother! Allison is becoming a pretty tough little girl, and as you can see, she has to be! The kiddos have a love/hate relationship. I never can tell - one minute they are playing great together, and the next minute Allison will let out a blood curdling scream letting me know that Braden has most likely done something to "push her buttons." Just like a man. All she really wants to do is rock her babies. All I really want is for her to stay my baby! They are just growing up way too fast! Thinking Braden will be 4 soon is hard to wrap my mind around!


3 comments:

  1. Your kids are precious! Can't wait till mine can play together. Glad you're back in the south!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he sawing her head? They look content to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Allison will let Braden sit on her AND saw her head!! Too funny! Braden's payback is coming in a few years when Allison dresses him up in high heels and puts make up on him!!

    ReplyDelete