- 1. I am an only child. Many people don't realize this, and when they find out, say things like "that explains so much." Whatever that means...
- 2. Since I have been married, we have lived in Colorado, California, Illinois (2houses) and now Arkansas. Following my man!
- 3. Laundry is my nemesis. I often wonder how the Duggars get it all done. I know the big kids help the little kids, but that doesn't mean there is any less laundry. I could do laundry 24/7 and there would still be more laundry.
- 4. I LOVE my family pictures. I am sure a "real decorator" would tell me I have too many pics, but my thought is, I worked hard to bring these children into the world, and I am working hard to keep them in the world, so I want to display their cute faces and my hard work!
- 5. I LOVE a bargain! I seriously get giddy over finding something great for an even greater price. Don't so much love to "dig" for bargains, but I could hang out in TJ Maxx for quite some time if I am in the right mood and don't have children with me.
- 6. I used to hate all things character like. I swore my children wouldn't wear all those goofy character shirts. EAT MY WORDS. My daughter is all things Disney princess, and to some extent I have given in. She has a t-shirt or 2. He has a Cars t-shirt or 2. But only for play. And I still can't stand Winnie the Pooh. Sorry Pooh fans, he just annoys me with his whiny voice. I get enough whiny around the house.
- 7. I belive smocked dresses and big hairbows are God's gift to little girls (or maybe their Mamas). Enough said.
Alaskan Cruise 2017: Days 5&6 in Alaska!
2 days ago