Wednesday, January 27, 2010

19 Months Went by too Fast!!

If you notice a baby's pants in the corner of her bed, Allison just won't leave them on! She strips that baby's clothes every time! Loves this kitty- in fact, I bought 2 replacements, just in case!

The baby girl that has completed our family is already 19 months! Time has flown since she was born- even more so than Braden's first 19 months. Guess that is the difference when I am chasing 2 around!

She is my kid, so I probably shouldn't say it, but this is my blog, so I can say anything I want- SHE IS SO CUTE!! She is hard to discipline because she has such funny reactions. If she does something wrong she is already trying to spank her hand herself. If she dumps her plate of food on the floor she opens her mouth in suprise as if to say "How did that happen?" I know Mom and Dad, I have to get a hold of her, and I do my best, but she is so funny!

At 19 months, she is still what I consider mostly bald. She just got off the bottle and is still eating fruits and veggies in baby food. I mean, she will get off of it eventually, right? I don't plan to pack jars of baby food in her school lunch. She is my last baby- I'm just takin' it slow.

She has quite a few words and knows what she wants. She is slow to wake up in the morning, but goes down for naps and night time great. She loves her brother, but hates it when he annoys her(which is often). She is pretty much a Mama's girl (until she gets around her Papa), and I love it.

We unfortunately are going to be scheduling surgery for her to have tubes ASAP. With her family history of tubes, guess it was inevitable.

Stats:

24 lbs 14 oz - 54%

head 18 in - 23 % - not cause she is isn't smart- she's just bald!

length - 32 in - 51%

Love this sweet BABY! And yes, she is a baby- she will always be my Baby Girl!

2 comments:

  1. she looks really long in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison has about as much hair as Angela had at that age. At least with Allison you can see it. Angela's was blonde and really looked like she had none. That's fine....Angela now has beautiful hair and Allison will too!!!

    ReplyDelete