Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Big Backyard














































I'm not talking about my big backyard where we live, I'm talking about the My Big Backyard at the Memphis Botanic Gardens. If you have kids, and you haven't been to see My Big Backyard, GO!! It is a super fun place for kids to run around and have fun! Exploring different "treehouses" with different themes in them, climbing up into a big treehouse, running across bridges and much more! The only problem is if you have more than one child who can run, you really need 2 adults to be able to keep up!


The Memphis Botanic Gardens is not only fun to take the kiddos, but brings back fun memories for me. Jason and I had our wedding reception at the Botanic Gardens almost 7 and a half years ago, and it was so pretty- I want to do it all again!


We had a beautiful morning to go to Big Backyard and then ate at Yummy Chic-fil-A! The big cow was at Chic-fil-A, so all the way home we heard Allison in the back going "Moooo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment