Monday, January 11, 2010

My Kitchen is Messier than Yours!











Because this morning it was full of beans! Occasionally I let the kiddos play with a tub full of uncooked beans. Beans are super fun for filling containers, driving trucks in or using with random kitchen gadgets and tools. This morning they took it too a whole new level and had them all over the floor, but they were having fun and it is an easy clean up with a broom and a dust pan. They played with uncooked beans for almost an hour- so what do we buy all these toys for?


Now for the disclaimers:
The bottle Allison is holding was empty to start with! She did not down any women's vitamins!
Yes, those are Braden's pj's and no, he does not usually wear a different top and bottom, but we had had a slight accident earlier.

Yes, I do have coupons strewn out all over the kitchen floor- the kids were occupied, so I chose to try (mostly unsuccessfully) to multi-task!

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'm beginning to have to wash everything I cook with before and after I used it because it usually is in the floor at least 5 times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! Reminds me of my Early Childhood days. My kids always loved rice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed you let them strew beans all over your floor...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to see that sometimes even YOU can have a messy kitchen..it gives me a warm fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so proud of the mess! I'm afraid Keean would eat all the beans. Looks like grand fun!

    ReplyDelete