Saturday, May 14, 2011

Splish, Splash, TOO MANY BUBBLES IN THE BATH!!























The kids love to take a bath in our jetted tub- super treat usually only reserved for weekend nights when I am feeling extra nice.

Guess I wasn't paying attention when I put the bubbles in the "big bathtub." Didn't really seem like a lot...until I turned the jets on! The kids thought it was absolutely hilarious- and it was kinda funny, but also a BIG MESS!
But at least the bathtub got a good scrubbing.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! You could have lost a kid in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! I am impressed that you maintained a good sense of humor! I would have lost it at the thought of the clean up. Good mama moment for you, and I know they will always remember the fun memories from splish splashing!

    ReplyDelete