Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Should I try to get caught up?

Allison and Lily on the trampoline. Yes, Allison has on rainboots. You will have to ask her what that is about.


Lily, Allison and Karly getting some cheeto faces going


Lane, Kenzie and Braden




Joelle and baby Luke




Guys pretending to be excited about having their picture taken



Should I try to get caught up?

We'll see. I have a lot of pictures that should have been on this blog a long time ago, but just haven't made it.

A couple of people have given me a little grief about not updating in a month, so I will try to get a little caught up...



Almost a month ago, when it first started warming up, we had our Life Group from church over for a cookout. We had a great time visiting and eating and the kids had fun running around and getting dirty- we are planning to do it again soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment