Thursday, December 16, 2010

Do YOU think they look alike?




I noticed the other day that my kids happened to be dressed similarly. (this wasn't the case all day, Allison just happened to be wearing an old shirt of Braden's after she got her original shirt messed up)(we weren't going anywhere, I promise)(If we had been going somewhere, she would at least have had a bow in her hair) ANYWAY...People are always telling me that my kids look alike. Here they are, dressed similarly and no hairbow, so what do you think? Do they look alike?

Jason went to Braden's school last Friday because the Dad's were invited to make gingerbread houses with the kids. Here is the finished product- after a couple of kids snacked on the house a little...

3 comments:

  1. Well shouldn't they look alike a little since they have the same parents??!! But to me, no. Braden is 'Angela Junior' to the max. Allison looks mostly like Jason but with your lips and nose...and prettier than Jason ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Here they really do look alike!

    ReplyDelete