Saturday, May 1, 2010

Under My Umbrella












**Disclaimers**

1. My daughter is wearing boy pj's. She does have girl ones, but the boy ones fit too, so what's wrong with a little pj hand me downs? USUALLY no one sees them anyway!
2. I realize that I will not win Mom of the Year award for this post. Normally I do not let my child play in the rain, but it had slacked off some, wasn't lightening, and it was only about 5 minutes. She did get dry clothes when she came in. Girl clothes at that.

After all the disclaimers, really the pics are self explanatory! I let her loose with an umbrella, that although small, was as big as she was! She thought she was totally big stuff! Going to be a rainy day, so maybe it will help our new grass, which is currently in a very sad state of affairs..

2 comments:

  1. I love kids playing in the rain...I did that all the time as a kid...nothing wrong with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with playing in the rain. Puddles are meant to be jumped in!

    ReplyDelete