Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's Her Turn Now!
























Jason had 1, I had 2, Braden is on his 3rd, so it was time for Allison to join the family history and get her 1st (and hopefully only) set of ear tubes. Everything went fine, and we knew what to expect, since we have done this 3 other times with Braden, 2 of those times adding adenoids and tonsils out.
Tried to post video I took of her after she had "goofy juice." She was super out of it, and yes, it was funny! She was more out of it than when Braden had the stuff. She just kind of randomly laughed and bobbed her head around. I love this stuff b/c they say it makes it so where they don't remember anything about going back to the OR.
Surgery took less than 10 minutes and the worst part was when she was coming off the anesthesia- not a happy little girl. I promised her a dog from the gift shop- we went to get one and she wanted them all!
We are home now and she is back to normal- getting into everything in the desk drawer as I type! That's my girl!

5 comments:

  1. We prayed for Allison today!! Glad everything went okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad it all went well...we have date set for march 12th for Breckens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!! Bless her sweet heart! You know I am loving the pink leopard print pj's! They are awesome! Glad she is doing okay now!! Talk soon!!
    CB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Glad everything is going well. I'd like to see that video, ha...:)

    ReplyDelete