Monday, February 15, 2010

Bubbles, Bubbles EVERYWHERE!!






































Braden has been dying to take a bath in our "big bathtub," so I decided to let them get in tonight. This is not the first time they have been in there, so they know it is a lot of fun with the jets making bubbles and all. It never occured to me that when I put a little bubble bath in the tub and turned the jets on that all the sudden we would have bubbles to the ceiling! Not literally, but I did jump in, partially clothed and all, to play lifeguard! The kids had a blast and and not only did they get clean, but the walls did too!

3 comments:

  1. Is that you in the next to last picture? J/K He looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad everything went well with the tubes! I'm so jealous of your big bathtub. Maybe I'll get one in our next house!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I found your blog from Summer! Yep I'm another Summer LOL....I love your blog by the way....your boys are just precious! My MIL has a jet tub like that and um I learned the hard way that when I wanted to relax one evening and take a bubble bath while we were visiting her....I used ALOT of Bath and Body works bubbles and when I turned the jets on.....um yeah they were up to the ceiling on the floor....EVERYWHERE....I think my poor MIL had bubbles for weeks....LOL
    This post made me laugh right out loud....
    Have A Happy Tuesday
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete