Saturday, March 21, 2009

Allison's Crazy Faces












Allison has this crazy face that she makes where she squinches up her eyes very tight - sometimes if she is objecting to something and sometimes I think just to be silly! Excuse the sweet potatoes all over her face- she doesn't like the "orange" vegetables so it is all I can do to get it in her mouth without her swatting the spoon away. Some of you may know that Braden recently had to have his tongue clipped b/c he was tongue tied. I feel pretty safe in saying that this baby won't have to have that surgery- she can lick the bottom of her chin if she tries! And no, she doesn't have more than 2 teeth- the first picture looks like she has some in the back, but just two teeth- AND STILL NO HAIR!

2 comments:

  1. she has your mouth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Allison's crazy faces! She is so funny and precious! I think she has her mommy's smile!! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete