Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2 Teeth and a 3 Year Old Birthday Party!










So I have decided to start a blog - AGAIN! We'll see how long I make it! This may be boring to most, but a few will find our daily life and the SUPER CUTE picts of our kids intersting.

My kiddos are growing fast- Braden just had his 3rd Birthday! We had his party at the Little Gym (thanks to Mom and Dad) and he loved it! We had 15 kids and I am so glad they were not at my house- it was great- we just arrived, had a birthday party and left- no set up, no mess, and no clean up!

Sweet baby Allison is struggling with teeth- she officially has 2 (click on the picture if you don't see them)! Now if she could just get some hair for all the bows that are waiting...

3 comments:

  1. it's about time you started a blog again!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there with the hair. My Angela (in fact Jason too) didn't have a lot of hair until she was 18 months old. She wore a lot of hats that mom crocheted her. Glad to see we can now watch how the kids are growing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! You're back!!! Love the pics!! Allison is getting so big!! I don't think she and Braden look alike at all!!! They are so cute! Looks like you had a fun party!!

    ReplyDelete