Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Good Friends, Good Times

I flew to Houston for a long weekend with some girlfriends, Becky and Carrie. Becky is a friend from Illionis, and so is Carrie, but she lives in Houston now. I was really looking forward to seeing Meredith too, but she got news the day we were going to see her that another pancreas had been found for her. Bittersweet, because I was hoping to see her, but so glad she was able to get the pancreas she was needing.
We had lots of fun, and lots of laughs. Thank you so much, Carrie, for being a wonderful hostess!
Special thanks to Jason for keeping the kids all weekend! Also thanks to Jason's mom for keeping Allison for me on Monday. I appreciate it so much!

2 comments:

  1. I had LOTS of fun too!! You are so welcome and glad you came! Hope you are recouperating from the fun!

    ReplyDelete