Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Here we go!

Yes, it has been a while since I have posted. Seriously, does anyone read this anyway?
For the few of you that do read this, you probably already know all this but, here it goes.
We put our house on the market exactly 3 weeks ago on Monday. Monday we signed the contract to sell it.
We are very thankful, since we didn't have an option to sell it, seeing as Jason's new job is in Little Rock, but it is going to be very hard to leave our life here. We have so many good friends here and have started and completed our family here- kid wise I mean.
We close June 5, just a little over 3 weeks away, so it is going to be totally crazy around here!
Hopefully I will get back to post picts soon! Allison never mastered crawling any way except on her belly, but she has almost given it up for cruising and oh yes, she is standing alone for a few seconds. Dad said he thinks she will be walking by June 1 and I totally disagreed, but now I am not so sure...
Braden is just Braden. Probably shouldn't admit this, but addition to his obsession with tools and yard equipment he has now decided he likes to play "Sports Clips" as he calls it and "cut" and "blow dry" hair. I got tired of having my hair yanked on so I gave him an old doll (yes, Jason would kill me for this.) I went in the other room and came back and he was telling the doll he was giving her a hair cut - with a toy chain saw! He is still totally boy!

2 comments:

  1. That is great news angela!! I a can't believe it sold so fast! What a blessing!! Now to gear up for phase 2...moving! Love ya girl, hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remind me not to let him go near Kayden's hair! ha ha

    ReplyDelete